BEMOBILE act as Data Controller for the processing of personal data of users.
- TAX ID: B-66687526
- Registered Address: “Pier 1 · Palau de Mar” – Plaça Pau Vila nº 1, planta 2ª, oficina 2A2, 08039 Barcelona.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: (+34) 93 676 23 21
BEMOBILE respects all current legislation regarding the protection of personal data and your privacy is extremely important to us. In this sense, we inform users hereby about the processing of their personal data so they can check and decide how to manage their information.
- General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
- Ley Orgánica 3/2018, de 5 de diciembre, de Protección de Datos Personales y de Garantía de Derechos Digitales (LOPDGDD)
In particular, the processing shall be lawful and according to transparency, minimisation, fairness and accuracy principles.
By browsing this website and accept cookies, BEMOBILE collects user data (such as type of browser used, operating system and IP address), in order to improve your navigation and manage our site.
In addition, BEMOBILE shall process personal data provided by users, such as name, surname or email through different enabled forms or contact emails addresses.
BEMOBILE shall process user personal data in order to fulfil the following purposes:
- Manage information requests made by users through web forms and as well as email address provided, being legitimized in the consent given by the user by sending the form and request.
- Personal data collected by cookies shall be processed to allow the correct use of our website, based on the legitimate interest of BEMOBILE and on the consent shown by users with its acceptance.
Moreover, BEMOBILE informs users that It will be necessary to provide personal data identified as obligatory in the different forms. In case of not provide those data requested, it could affect purposes abovementioned.
Personal data provided by users shall be kept as long as they are necessary to the fulfilment of abovementioned purposes.
In particular, BEMOBILE shall kept personal data collected from information requests during they are necessary to manage users request and, after its management, for as long as legal responsibilities may arise from the relationship between parties. And, in any case, as long as user does not object to processing or exercise their rights of erasure, limitation of processing or withdraw its consent.
Regarding storage of data collected by cookies, users may obtain more information in our Cookies Policy.
BEMOBILE will not communicate your personal data to third companies unless it is required by law or expressively authorized by user.
Information collected by cookies may be communicate to third parties and be object of international transfers. More information is available and detailed in our Cookies Policy.
Users may exercise their rights in relation to the processing of their personal data recognised by current applicable law.
- Right of Access: Users may request and obtain details of the information BEMOBILE it is being processed.
- Right of Rectification: enable users to correct their inaccurate personal data.
- Right of Erasure: users may request the erasure of their data and to no longer being processed.
- Right of restriction of processing allows users to restrict their personal data processing.
- Right of Portability: users have right to obtain and receive copy of their personal data in a structured, commonly format, and the right to transmit them to another controller.
- Right of Object: users may object to processing of personal data by BEMOBILE.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time regarding personal data processing. It shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent given.
Users may exercise their rights at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org, referring the right exercised and together with a copy of your ID card or passport.
In case of not satisfactory response, user may file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its website