BE MOBILE CLIENT, S.L. (hereinafter, “BEMOBILE”) needs to implement cookies to offer their content on the website and also provide its users a better service. Cookies are small text files containing information that are downloaded to the device of any user visiting a website. After they are installed, cookies can be returned to the website of origin (first-party cookies) or to other websites (third-party cookies).
Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device, making browsing easier, remembering preferences and generally improving the user’s experience by helping to provide them with information and services in line with their interests. Cookies do not store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc.
Current law allows us to store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this website. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. Therefore, we inform our users that this website uses different types of cookies that can be classified:
According to their purpose:
- Technical or essential cookies: those strictly necessary for the correct functioning of the website.
- Statistics cookies: they help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by gathering and providing information anonymously.
- Preference cookies: they allow the website to remember information that changes the look or behaviour of the website based on user settings.
- Marketing cookies: they are used to track visitors to the websites. They are intended to show relevant and attractive ads for the individual user.
According to how long they remain active:
- Session cookies: those that save only user information during the time of their visit our website.
- Persistent cookies: those that retain information on users who repeatedly access our website, thus remembering the preferences selected.
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: those managed by our website, which the user accesses and requests its service.
- Third-party cookies: those placed by third-party services that appear on our website (such as Google, YouTube or LinkedIn).
We also inform you that personal data processed through third-party cookies may be transferred to the United States, with the necessary security guarantees for such international transfers by adhering to the Privacy Shield, as is the case of Google Analytics cookies